Social Care/ Community Support
Get Volunteer Support During The COVID-19 Pandemic
Help is available from NHS Volunteer Responders during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Find out if you’re eligible & how to get in touch.
If you, or someone you know, or someone you care for would like to register for support from the volunteers or have any questions about the NHS Volunteer Responder programme please call 0808 196 3646 (8am to 8pm, 7 days a week).
Alternatively, please consider the following options if you have hearing loss:
- Our Support Team is set up to accept and utilise the Relay UK service
- BSL Health Access, which can connect a British Sign Language (BSL) user with the programme.
If you’re already getting support from our team of NHS Volunteer Responders, then find out more about what happens next on our I’m getting support page.
Community Connectors Service
Whether you are feeling lonely, or are looking to become physically active but need help with motivation, want support to find out how to take part in activities in your community then the British Red Cross can help
FREE service, receiving up to 12 weeks support, tailed to each person's needs and goals. Locally we have Tracey who will support you.
- Lonley & isolated
- Need to reconnect with the community
- Would like carer support & signposting to groups, days centres and benefits
- Advice & signposting about keeping fit and healthy
- Have anxiety but would like to get out more
- Tracey has 20+ years experience with people with learning disabilities
- Tracey worked for Princess Royal Trust for Carers in Hampshire & has a lot of experience in supporting unpaid carers
Make an appointment via reception 0118 981 4166 or
Telephone: Tracey on 07885 804 254
Proactive Care Nurse
The proactive care service supports vulnerable, isolated patients aged 65 years and over who may have complex physical or mental health needs, to remain in their own homes safely for as long as possible
The service aims to prevent hospital admissions where possible with clinical support and signposting to social community services and care services
Contact the care coordinator via our surgery 0118 981 4166
Loddon Valley Day Centre
Ambrose Allen Centre Tadley; They offer a safe environment, three days a week (currently Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 3pm) for vulnerable people over 55 years old living in Tadley and surrounding areas
Variety of daily activities. Fees include two-course hot lunch
Contact day care manager on 0118 981 3868
Coronavirus Local Support
Based at The Link, Newchurch Road, Tadley, RG26 4HN
They can support you with shopping & can help arrange medication pick ups